Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

How to get MultiSensor 6 data?

14 minutes ago, Thomasn said:

UV part is not working with Homecenter2

Long time ago, when my MS6 was still on 1.06 firmware, I put it in the sun and the numbers made sense. Indoor there is no UV and I get 0. Did you try to put it in the sun?

Edit, I know from previous contacts, Mr Manish Kumar Thakur is not running a HC2. He is doing his own Z-Wave development.

Edited by petergebruers

18 minutes ago, petergebruers said:

Long time ago, when my MS6 was still on 1.06 firmware, I put it in the sun and the numbers made sense. Indoor there is no UV and I get 0. Did you try to put it in the sun?

Edit, I know from previous contacts, Mr Manish Kumar Thakur is not running a HC2. He is doing his own Z-Wave development.

My MS6 is placed outside. UV is always 0. 

11 minutes ago, Thomasn said:

My MS6 is placed outside. UV is always 0. 

I did this quick test: I have put a UV source (lamp to cure nail polish) in front of it and indeed it stayed at 0, but... Then I turned on polling every 125 seconds and I got "1" while the light was on. My MS6 is mains powered. I will have to use my Zniffer to find out if it does or does not send unsolicited reports when I shine the UV light. I cannot to that today, maybe tomorrow.

Mine is also mains powered. I have never seen anything other than 0. But then again, I have no use for UV as I can get that via a weather forecast.

Be aware that the MS6 generates a lot of false alarms about possible fire due to detection of high temperature. These false alarms are quite annoying.

Furthermore,  the MS6 eats batteries like a kitten drinks milk. Two weeks and the battery is drained. So use the usb-powered option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Topic Author
  • On 1/4/2019 at 8:01 PM, petergebruers said:

I,m using the Z-Wave module ZM5304 with the gateway as CC3200. I'm not working with home centre 2.

• Thanks 1