Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Backup is not working after upgrade from 4.170 to 4.530

EdgarJellum

Question

Hi,

I just upgraded my Fibaro Home Center Lite from 4.17 to 4.53. Before the upgrade was done I successfully did a backup.

After upgrading to 4.53 I got a notification that the existing backups were no longer compatible. I open Configuration>Backup and my 4 existing cloud backups (3 done with version 4.17 and one with 4.16 were listed. They were all marked as "not compatible".

Now I tried to delete these backups by clicking the delete icon. But none of the backups would disappear. They were still listed.

Then I tried to create a new cloud backup and went through the steps. Everything went throough without error messages. But when I went back to Configuration>Backup my new backup sas not listed. Only my old not compatible backups were there.

Conclusion:

Cannot delete backups taken before upgrade to 4.530 from 4.170

Cannot create new backups after upgrade.

Some having the same problem?

Edgar

1 answer to this question

• Inquirer
  • Hi, problems was gone after some time. I logged into my Fibaro Home Center Lite a couple oh hours later and opened the Configuration>Backup . Then the backups that I deleted 2 hours earlier before were gone and also the new backup that I made was there.

Apprently there had been some time delays to get the list updated from what was stored in the Fibaro Cloud.

So things seems to OK now.

Edgar