Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Arm all sensors option

Bruno Azevedo

Question

6 answers to this question

I am struggling with alarm feature of HC2, so I tried in Panels menu: Fibaro Alarm.

If you enter there you will find a big arming/disarming slider. It seems that it sets all sensors into arm or disarm state with one click.

Is there any way to arm/disarm the whole system with simple or block scenes, without lua codes?

Does that big arming slider in alarm panel have any "shortcut" in simple or block scenes?

Each time a device ID changes, or added, reconfigured, I have to modify all my alarm scenes (based on rooms, devices). Maybe it's not the right way to do it like this, so I'm looking for a more professional solution...

Am I in the right place to ask for this? :)

59 minutes ago, johndeere said:

Each time a device ID changes, or added, reconfigured,

All your armed devices always has “can armed” flag without changing devices I’ds or what you change your arm device from Fibaro to China devices 

so just grab all armed devices and do arm or disarm action 

idk how We can do it via block but via LUA it’s very easy 

Okay.... seems like I am missing some knowledge on this, but I couldn"t find any other option within the Fibaro user interface and simple scenes for handling all-arming-capable-devices together, apart from that large slider in the Alarm panel.

Can you recommend a LUA scene please? Will the one here above do the job for arm-disarm?