Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

D-Link DCS-8100LH

vmuscariello

Question

13 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • I don't think it's a technical problem cause every device can be configured on HCL. the point is, I think, that is missing the plugin

I not sure that the IP cam which can be included into Fibaro must have the local IP preview(Through webpage by ip address).

Cause I used several Cams which can be preview from the webpage successfully included into Fibaro.

But this DCS-8100LH doesn't support webpage preview, which failed including into Fibaro

Hope for someone which succeed on IP Cam which doesn't support webpage preview can provide his method.

Edited by Brendanlim

• Inquirer
  • that's true, no way to display ona web page. It should be linked to Dlink account. For this a plug in should be developed

Also requesting a fibaro plugin. Dlink don't explain that these cameras are not like previous model that have no web interface.... I did the usual, confirmed that they do MJPEG per specs,, but without a way of accessing the stream it is useless for the purposes of integration.

It also doesnt work in IFTTT, as themydlink doesnt offer the same features as dlink home.. go figure

Hi,

I use D-Link DCS-2670L camera,   its work perfect with HC2.

But could sameone lua code when its deteced somethinf can it send notifications or picture to my phone  ?

thanks

On 4/11/2019 at 3:49 PM, malitan said:

Hi,

I use D-Link DCS-2670L camera,   its work perfect with HC2.

But could sameone lua code when its deteced somethinf can it send notifications or picture to my phone  ?

thanks

Hi

I just bought the DCS-2670L, too. Unfortunately I cannot integrate it into HC2. Can you tell me step by step how you did it?

THX 4 your answer.

6 hours ago, malitan said:

hi @Pascal_Swiss,

The code is ;

image/jpeg.cgi 

video3.mjpeg 

THX 4 your answer.

I have a special effect. when I install a plugin for DLINK (Dlink dcs2210) it doesn't show me a preview.  When I open the link I get the error message: The request is forbidden.403 Request Forbidden. If I reload the error-page again it will work.

What's the problem?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.