Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Why do shutters close?

ketaru

So I'm trying to create automatisation with block scenes. I made one for all my roller shutters to go open at a certain time in the morning. I made another one for closing them in the evening. The scene for the evening is based on the light that my sensor sees. Now I had a problem when my shutters went open in the morning it was sometimes still dark and as a consequence my evening scene started. So now I added a 2nd prerequisite and that is that my shutters can close if it's dark enough and 30 minutes after sunset. It didn't work, all my shutters where closing again this morning. 

Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hi,

Create a variable Evening and a variable Morning will solve your problem. And perhaps also afternoon and night for other scenes.

Succes

• Topic Author
  • Ok I'll try that, but it will take a while to post here if this succeeds. I still have to learn how to use variables ;) But I'll figure it out :) 

• Topic Author
  • Sjakie thanks for the tip. I studied variables yesterday. It seems it did the trick :D 

It opens a new world of scenes for me!