Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Z-Wave thermostat can’t be controlled in new app

Lars-66

Question

After upgrading to the new app, I can’t change temperatures anymore. That goes for the Z-Wave thermostat in my bathroom as well as the Fibaro temperature sensor (smoke sensor) I'm using to switch a Fibaro wall plug on a living room heater.

3 answers to this question

Hei, i had the same problems with the new app . Ended up going back to the old . There are several posts on the forum about the problems with new app. Seems the software is not 100%

Edited by MARCUSP.I.L
  • Thanks 1

• Inquirer
  • 8 hours ago, MARCUSP.I.L said:

Hei, i had the same problems with the new app . Ended up going back to the old . There are several posts on the forum about the problems with new app. Seems the software is not 100%

Thanks, Marcus! 

I did the same; reinstalled the old app. However, the temperature in the old app only has maximum 28°C setpoint. Do you (or anyone) know if there's a way to override this?

Setpoint is registered/ innstilt in the device settings. You can't override in app. I first set up max and min values in the termostats , then confirmed these values in device settings. App won't allow you to change this.

Note, careful when setting setpoint on heating, wooden floors -parkett , recommended max value 27c, i have dropped a little to 26c and set up scenes to warn me if someone (usually myself) mistakenly changes the max values.

I am using termos, Heatit Z., but would imagine the set up is similar for all types ?