Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Delay Fibaro alarm

RikH

Question

Hi there, 

I use HC2 for a while now and want to set-up an alarm with the Zipato RFID tag. 

If I use the tag on the RFID pad, there will be a delay for 10 seconds to get out of the house (frontdoor). 

After 10 seconds a scene will be triggerd to set the alarm. So far so good. Feedback takes places with a Philips Hue bulb turning green of red :) 
But when I come back and I open the front door to use my tag on the RFID pad the alarm is breached. 

Is there a way to build in a delay for 5 seconds, and when the alarm isn't turned out then the alarm will be triggerd. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Rik

5 answers to this question

Guest dobsovicj

In the advanced parameters you can find this part:
(motion sensor or door sensor)

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2019_05/image.png.02a97bf2a6a6e93011cab48fea44dded.png" alt="image.png.02a97bf2a6a6e93011cab48fea44dded.png" />

Guest fat

Go to advanced parameters for the door sensor or motion sensor that will trigger the alarm and go down to alarm settings. Check the box for sensor is armed with a delay. Then go down below that and enter your arm and/or disarm delay that you want 

• Inquirer
  • Tnx you very much fat and dobsovicj! I found the setting and it works :) 

The arming/disarming delay won't work when (for example) a motion sensor detected motion just before it get armed/disarmed. How did you solve this to get above functional?

• Inquirer
  • Hi Ricky,

sorry for my late response. The panel is next to my door and the only sensor in that room is the door sensor which I will arm after 10 seconds. All the other sensors are in other rooms which I don't enter anymore when leaving the house. 

Kind regards, Rik