Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Zipato Keypad 'unlock' by LUA

RikH

Question

I build an alarm system with the HC2 with a couple of LUA scripts and everything is working smoothly.

I only have one thing to solve. 

When I activate the alarm by using the Zipato RFID keypad my Hue lamp will give feedback if the alarm is set right (green or red).

In case of the red light I need to go back in, set the RFID keypad to the ' home ' setting, close the open door / window and use the keypad to set the alarm again. 

Is it possible when the Hue lamp turns red, to unlock the Zipato RFID keypad automaticly? In this case I can go into the house, close the door, use the 'away' button and I'm good to go. Espacially for other users then myself it makes no sense to use the ' home ' button first :) 

--fibaro:call(75, "unsecure")
fibaro:debug("Doorlock (before): " .. fibaro:getValue(75, "secured"));
fibaro:call(75, "secure");
fibaro:debug("Doorlock (after): " .. fibaro:getValue(75, "secured"));

I tried this code but this doesn't work. I use the device ' Door Lock ' for the Zipato Key pad. 

Thanks for the help. 

Kind regards,

Rik 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

4 answers to this question

Hi @RikH,

I do not think this is possible as Zipato keypad is not Flir and that lock and unlock is just read only.

Hi @RikH

I had the same problem (and some others like the RFID range), so sold it and bought a custom build RFID-reader (for example: 

Please login or register to see this link.

)  with a binary sensor. The sensor will only give a short notice when a button is pressed en resets itself in a few seconds.

May i ask why the you are in need to check if the alarm is set correctly?

• Inquirer
  • Hi Ricky, 

Thanks for your suggestion. I will consider this.

I want to check if all the doors and windows are closed. If not I will get a red light as feedback. 

• Like 1

Hi folks,

I also have 2pcs of this Zipato keypads I'm struggling with, they don't work as I expected. I cannot set status of keypad from HC2, so if I arm (close) from one keypad, I cannot set the other one as armed (closed) too.

jakub.jezek wrote these are FLIR devices, which sounds like "send data only" ?

What kind of scene do you use for arm/disarm? Block scenes?

Thank you,