Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Notifications issue?

RiccardoCanetta

Question

Hi

anybody else having issues with email notifications? I don’t get them anymore for example when I open a door... rebooted HC2 today (4.510) but nothing changed...

thanks,

R

8 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • My mistake, I hadn’t checked spam folder and Live.com had decided again to consider fibaro’s emails as spam... hope it’s fixed now

thanks

R

• Inquirer
  • Hi all,

since a few days I have email notification issues - randomly some notifications are delivered, some are not, and this happens both for notifications sent by LUA scenes as well as for those sent for example by a sensor when a door is opened. This time I checked live.com Spam folder and there is nothing.

Am I the only one experiencing this? should I move away from live.com then?

Thanks!
    Riccardo

Same on French forum, we are a lot having since few days having notifications problems, Fibaro could you have a look, looks like a server problem !!

We are aware of individual cases of problems related to push notifications and our developers are currently investigating the case. I tried to reproduce the problem both for Superuser and regular user assigned to my HC2. In both cases there were no problems with email notifications. Can you share additional information about the mobile devices you are using? Does this occur with the latest firmware version (4.550)? Have you tried to remove and create a scene on more time?

• Inquirer
  • Hi

my problem is with email notifications and it’s not just for emails sent by scenes but also for devices’ status change notifications - randomly some emails are not received... and yes this is still present even after upgrading to 4.550

thanks

R