Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Apple Watch missing scenes

Soft

Question

Can someone post a tutorial on how to make this work?, I do see the app on the watch, even scenes, but the ones I have selected does not show.

30 minutes ago, timothydalton said:

Updated the new ios app (home center) and now the scenes can be controlled using apple watch.

Thanks, did that but my watch says that i have to change privacy settings in app to use the watch, can not find any privacy setting, the only thini found was a sliter for Apple Watch. Did you do anything else?

1 hour ago, valneg said:

Thanks, did that but my watch says that i have to change privacy settings in app to use the watch, can not find any privacy setting, the only thini found was a sliter for Apple Watch. Did you do anything else?

I had the same problem. You have to install the new fibaro app on your apple watch (the home center) and then go back to the iphone app and turn off / turn on the apple watch setting again. Then the scenes will appear in the apple watch again (the only thing is that you can't select the scenes you want to show there - it will show all the scenes you have).

• Like 1

The new Fibaro app is working with apple watch too bad it is showing all (!) scenes that I have. 
The same approach is also with the iPhone widget. 

I think nobody from the development team is using these features, and this is the reason they all creating it in such a useless way!

?‍♂️ ?‍♂️  ?‍♂️  ?‍♂️ 

This isn't an running system trouble.  No scenes seemed on iOS 12.Four after updating the software on the iPhone. But you can see another brand to  buy the fitness watch. You can

Please login or register to see this link.

the best watch reviews.  Technical support Fibaro is aware of this trouble. Unfortunately, it takes a long time and there may be no records when they will restore it.  Maybe someone from technical aid will speak right here?

I need a smart watch with camera. I have research lot to find the

on internet and reading some blogs and their reviews. But need little info and suggestion.

While you click on scenes now the watch has a message that announces to "Select scenes using Fibaro for iPhone app" and they may be already ticked and had been running up till a few weeks in the past......So now I wager we play the ready sport till Appl or any other

Fibaro repair the problem.....I am going with Apple that needs to fix the issue

hi, just install "HOME CENTER" not "FIBARO" app... you can use TWO simultaneously. HOME CENTER works with APPLE WATCH series 5, all scenes work, here is my example test scenes. One problem is that it works with local network, when I try to run scene from gps cellular I got error. On iPhone works from gps cellular and local of course  

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I had this problem too. A non working Apple Watch app. But when I reinstalled the application AND added the Homecenter Widget to my iphone widget screen, ..... it all started to work.
Not sure if this was due to the reinstall OR due to the fact that I added the widget to my widget screen but..... it now works.

Iphone 11 IOS 14.7 and an Applewatch 6 IOS 7.6.1

Edited by Ed Wood