Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Impossible to remove Fibaro devices from Google Asistant account

SuffiX

Question

Hello, community!

Yesterday, after several failure attempts to share my Google Home setup with FIBARO devices to my wife's email, Google Home application starts displaying list of ghost devices associated with FIBARO account in the Google Assistant home automation device list.

It is not possible nether unlink account, nor remove device from list or even change device name.

Any of this actions with this ghost devices and any attempts to directly link wife's FIBARO ID with her Google Assistant directly shows error popup like "Connection error...blabla"

It is impossible to unlink FIBARO account from Google Home, because there is no account in the list. It is impossible to link FIBARO account with Google Home again, because it show connection error and do not add Account.

I think there is a corrupted linkage data some-ware in FIBARO or Google database.

There is no support topics about this issue nether on Fibaro website, nor Google. Futhermore, there is no possibility to contact google about this issue - no email of any support team available.

Could anybody help me how to reset ghost device list associated with FIBARO plugin in Google Home or how to ask Google to do this?

Attachment below displays 94 ghost devices not assigned to any House or Room. Fibaro account is removed from Google Home, but this devices still displayed in FIBARO Smart Home category.

Thanks.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by SuffiX

6 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Several days passed and the problem was resolved itself.

Unnecessary devices are gone now.

Probably Google read some error logs and fixed the issue.

Guest MrDTS

Hi

I have exactly the same problem how to solve this, I do not get fibaro ID from Google.

MrDTS

Also over here the google assistant is not able to control the lighting anymore. 
    tried to reconnect but it is not working....

I think it might be somehow related to fibaro's server down... no push, email notification or GPS location sent anymore.

see

Edited by cag014

in my opinion Google Assistant is one of the best Voice Assistant in the world..
    For reviews and everything about

Please login or register to see this link.

you can visit Plaza Magazine (plaza.ir/mag)