Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Not configured - Qubino and Fibaro devices refuse to function properly.

DrPepper

Question

Hello,

I've stumbled across a nasty issue.

Several months ago I bought 2 pcs of Qubino Flush Dimmers.

The first one - no issues whatsoever. I followed the manual on how to include it and the device auto-became "Configured".

Second one - serious issues. It includes, but was not possible to get out of "Not configured". I tried about 30-40 times, resetting the Qubino, re-configure button etc etc. Basically - I tried it all and nothing made it past "Not Configured". I tried exclude and re-include - no change.

I was able to get it replaced from the store where I bought it.

The new "second" one - same issue as the "second" one. I tried all of it with resets on the Qubino etc etc - nothing resolved it. So, I figured there are some temporary issues and left it to rest for a while.

Got a bunch of Aeotec Multisensor 6.

Some had issues including (half my home was blinking on/off) , but, I figured out how I could work around that and get things going properly. Those sensors got "Configured" without any issues and works like charms in the network.

So, back to my "pain in the ass"- qubino flush dimmer - tried again and again and again - include, exclude, re-include, nothing resolved the "Not configured". Resetting the device before re-include etc etc.

I contacted Qubino support - because since the including of the Multisensors went allright, I figured - something's not right with the Qubino.

Even got friends with other systems to try the device out - they however had no issues since they used other systems.

Today - needed to replace an old Fibaro switch which decided to stop communicating - it completely packed up and died on me the other day.

Got a brand new Fibaro FGS-213 from a local store and included. - guess what - the bleeding little thing ended up in "Not configured". Tried "Re-configure" - failed.

So - I've come to the conclusion, it's some problem with the HC2 rather than anything else.

I would definitely need some attention from Fibaro to resolve this because I now sit with stuff that does not work the way it's advertised.

If it's any help to start finding something, for some reason the FW version of both the "not configured" Fibaro and the Qubino, shows as 0.0.

So - Fibaro support - time to step up and start explaining why not even your own parts work together.

Best Regards,

DrPepper

Edited by DrPepper

3 answers to this question

Did you every come up with a solution to this?

I'm having the same issue with some Qubino Flush 2 Relays. 2 of them added all ok and configured. 3 are saying Not configured.

I still have to add 2 x Flush 2 Relay, 2 x Flush Dimmer, 2 x Flush Shutter DC.

They were all working fine on my Vera Plus controller which is still online and I migrating from.

I have a HC3L and have been really liking it until this issue has appeared.