Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Bought a Smart Implant a few weeks back with the idea to use IN as analog input to monitor voltage on a LED (Home Alarm).
- When alarm is armed (green LED) voltage is 5.1V.
- When un-armed voltage is 3.3V.
- Configure IN1 as analog input (parameter 20 set to 4 or 5, whichever works).
- Configure parameter 63 "Analog input - minimal change to report" to report on 15 (changes of 1.5V).
- I expected Out1 to shift between Open & Closed.
However, IN1 will not shift Out1 from Open to Close when connected to the LED.
At the moment I have a solution that works - have connected a switch grounding IN2 (op mode "Bistabel"), and by this having Out2 shifting between Open and Close.
My question - is it possible to monitor a voltage level and have Out shift state? If so, how to configure?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.