Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I recently bought a dimmable LED light.
This is a 60W/42V light that comes with a push driver for 220V.
I want to dim it with Fibaro units either Fibaro Switch or Fibaro Dimmer.
I understand i have two options :
1. Replace the Driver with a 60W/42V Triac driver supported by Fibaro Dimmer 2 - Until this moment i couldn't find one. if some one can recommend something i will be glad... i think this is the best way to go.
2. Use a Fibaro Switch to simulate a momentary switch a work with the Push driver : Short push - Toggle on/of , Long push - Dimming the light - Still didn't find the way to do that.
Currently i use Fibaro Switch with a Momentry Switch on S1, I Set the Auto Off function to 0. now i can do on/off , i don't know how to do the Long Press in order to dim it.
Since most of dimmable led lights (in this size) today are sold with push drivers (at least in my location) it seems odd to me that there is no simple way to support it either with Fibaro Switch or Fibaro Dimmer, or i'm just missing something here (((-;
Any information / assistant in that matter will be much appreciated.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 answers to this question