Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

iOS app still crashes.....

emielstroeve

Dear@K.Drozynski, the bug has been thoroughly discussed in this topic: 

The problem lies somewhere in custom icons field. According to @cag014 it's already been reported to the support. So I don't think there is sense in reporting it again.

@baskalex 1.7.0 did introduce some changes which should have minimize stability problem. I do realize how this sounds and I would understand if you decide not to report it.

Still, I would much appreciate if you did. Thanks

It's a real shame, I reported bugs in the version, not one has been fixed. That you release something at all ?

I can confirm that this latest version still have BIG problems with virtual devices that dynamically change icons. It definitely crash if I try to open any room with my UHAS versions of virtual devices which uses multi-icon setup. I thought that it will stay stable if I just check rooms where Fibaro devices are shown, but afaik it also crashed when I try to change state of dimmer 2 in my garage which is setup not to use dimming feature but only on/off state.

I also don't understand why my iPhone is added as another device with same name when new app is used (normally I use old nice working app)? Now I have two instances of the same device and after running this new app push messages stop working for old app and work only for new app. STUPID!

I think you Fibaro have serious problems in communication between developer department and your sales department. First you published completely unfinished Home Center app that even after all this time is still unusable for users with a bit more serious home automation, and now also HC3?

I think your sales department is in banana! They just don't understand a sh... about technical part. That explains also why such advanced product like HC3 came out before you are able to provide advanced documentation at least to installers and enthusiast like  some users here on forum so we can do some clever programming in advance of releasing HC3.

I'm really not surprised that you just had to sell company to Nice to even survive. :-(

• Like 3

Hi @Sankotronic,

Excuse me happenly Fibaro has nothing to do with Banana!

Banana is a accounting software.

Two years ago the did a complete update of there program, tested by users modified and released to the customers.

Nice way of working.

Customers start with using their software with pleasure alsmost zero buggs!

All the promises where in the program and believe it or not they where working.

So it is possible.

Again Thanks to our masters in AI in One Scene, Event runner,  UHAS and some others we can enjoy the system!!

Other wise I was lost.

//Sjakie

3 hours ago, Sjakie said:

Hi @Sankotronic,

Excuse me happenly Fibaro has nothing to do with Banana!

Hi @Sjakie ,

What a coincidence. Here in Croatia we say banana when something is bad. Even banana is healthy and good tasting fruit, if left on room temperature then it quickly oxidizes and gets that awful dark brown color :-D

What in the world are Fibaro doing ? Big step back with the new products.

Edited by MARCUSP.I.L