Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
I have been locking for some indoor cameras, good price, I’m think to place few of them. My idea is to connect to HC2 and to record just when the alarm to be triggered. I saw few cameras but I don’t know if they can be connected to HC2, could someone help me? The cameras are:
- TP-Link Kasa Spot Indoor Camera Full HD 1080p.
- Ring Indoor Cam.
- Time2 1080p Indoor Home Security Camera Fixed Sophia 2.
thanks for the help
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.