Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Because there is no diagram in the manual of fgs-222 concerning the issue (why??? for another device there was), hereby my question.
Can I use 2 voltages on this device?
- 's1' (via some switch SW) connected to 'l' of 230v ac
- 'l' en 'n' connected to 230v ac
- 'in' and 'q1' connected to 8v ac
So, when s1 detects a voltage of 230v (SW is turned on), I can turn the 8v current on running from 'in' to 'q1'.
Thanks in advance,
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.