Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

language ui

MaverickLu

Hi Fibaro, my ios is running traditional chinese and your fibaro app forces me to read simplified chinese character which I don't fully understand.  Your app becomes useless to me unless you tell me the requirement of using new fibaro app is able to read simplfied chinese.

I understand that western folks may not fully understand the difference between both languages. However, traditional chinese is the native written language of some places such as Taiwan. I would say the app is not completely written at all if simplified chinese is the default language for fibaro app when user device is any kind of chinese character.

Since the app translates my VDs to simplified chinese character as well I don't think providing a language selection on the app will help.  Please implement Traditional Chinese (zh-TW or zh-HK) character.

Edited by MaverickLu