Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

APP not visible in shortcuts - so no SiRi (:

interested

Hi.

After IOS 13.4 upwards I don`t see anymore Fibaro app in shortcuts.

Is it only me ???

I did uninstall the app, but nothing helps ????

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by interested
corrected title

It seems like iOS 13.5.1 acting up. I did update iOS after your post and app disappeared.

Reported to Fibaro. You can refer to ticket number 10803.

We  tried to reproduce the problem with different versions of iOS 13 by installing the app from scratch and we did not encountered such problems.

Could you please check if one of these solutions for disappearing apps works?

Please login or register to see this link.

• Topic Author
  • no one here is talking about homescreen ... on IOS device.

Shortcuts is application ... 

Shortcuts in iOS let you get things done with your apps, with just a tap or by asking Siri.

In addition to running shortcuts available on your iOS device, you can use the Shortcuts app

to create custom shortcuts, simplifying everyday tasks by combining steps across multiple apps.

Had it tested just moments ago by our technical support. As mentioned, the problem has been already reported via official ticket, so we will continue to investigate the issue.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

I have tested it yesterday with a spare iPhone 8 with iOS13.2. Installed the Home Center app and it was visible in Apple shortcuts. After that I did the update to iOS 13.5.1(current not beta) and the Home Center app is missing in Apple Shortcuts.

My HC2 is also updated to 4.600

The issue must be with the Home Center app, other third party apps are not vanished from Apple Shortcuts.

Edited by kevin

• Topic Author
  • 4 minutes ago, kevin said:

I have tested it yesterday with a spare iPhone 8 with iOS13.2. Installed the Home Center app and it was visible in Apple shortcuts. After that I did the update to iOS 13.5.1(current not beta) and the Home Center app is missing in Apple Shortcuts.

My HC2 is also updated to 4.600

that's what I'm talking about, we have four iphones at home,  on the latest ver. 13.5.1, we don't see the Home Center app in Shortcuts on any of them ....

• 4 months later...

Same situation there.

Iphone 11 (iOs 14.2)

Home Center APP (Version: 1.9.0)

At Shortcuts APP no Home Center App visible

Any solutions?

---

UPDATED: I have uninstall both APPs and reinstall it and it start working

Edited by Deivydas
    Update post with new data

I had the same problem... the Home Center app was no longer visible in Shortcuts after the iOS 14.2 update. 

Reinstalling the Home Center app partially resolved the problem: it is now visible in Shortcuts but only the first 27 scenes are shown (I have many more). 

...and today, the Home Center app has disappeared again from the list of apps in Shortcuts. 

Bad. 

It seems that reinstalling the Home Center app is only a temporary partial workaround. 

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

@dani9964

To make it reappear, go into the Home Center app > Settings > Application Settings > Widgets = ON.

Then go to the home screen of the iPhone and scroll to the left to the widgets page.  Add the Fibaro Scenes widget to the page.  You might have to press "Edit" or "Customise" to be able to do this.

When you have the Fibaro Scenes widget on the widgets page, run a scene from the widget.

That scene should now appear in the Shortcuts app.

Edited by Greenhippo
    • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2021 at 10:20 PM, Greenhippo said:

@dani9964

To make it reappear, go into the Home Center app > Settings > Application Settings > Widgets = ON.

Then go to the home screen of the iPhone and scroll to the left to the widgets page.  Add the Fibaro Scenes widget to the page.  You might have to press "Edit" or "Customise" to be able to do this.

When you have the Fibaro Scenes widget on the widgets page, run a scene from the widget.

That scene should now appear in the Shortcuts app.

It works for the Home Center app, but not the Fibaro for iPhone app. You can add Fibaro scenes to the widgets page, but not create shortcuts to them. All my devices show up in the Fibaro for iPhone app and I find controlling my house temperature and other things to be much easier in that app, but sadly it can't be used with shortcuts. Have they stopped developing the fibaro for iPhone app?

• 1 month later...

Any updates on this? 

Still can't run scenes from shortcuts.... :(

• 3 months later...

Hi I am experiencing the same issue after moving to a new iPhone 12 mini with latest iOS.

Tried to re-install the fibaro for iPhone app and also installed the homecenter app..no luck.

Any tips on how to get my scenes back in the widgets of my iPhone ?

• 3 months later...

Hi

Is there any progress wit this issue? I am having the same problem here. Any Fibaro contributor can tell us something about it?