help needed: Walli Dimmer in "Stair switch" config

Question

Hi all,

I know this is a common question, however I did not find the answer to my question, yet.

I have two switches (no N wire) that switch the same light.

Setup is like this: 

One switch has Live and 2 Com wires connected

the other switch has the Load and 2 com wires connected.

Could someone lead me in the right direction how to connect Walli dimmers/switches (if that is needed)

Should I post pictures of my config?

cheers

joystick

1FA1DBE9-20EC-42C5-886F-8F6506E5651A.jpeg

Edited by Joystick
update picture

2 answers to this question

All you have to do is think of the two physical switches as one logical on-off switch, and wire up per the wiring diagram in the fibaro manual. Use the wire from the right switch terminal marked P as the switch input to your fibaro device.

Select toggle as the switch type in the advanced settings, and do other configuration as normal.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tim__ said:

All you have to do is think of the two physical switches as one logical on-off switch, and wire up per the wiring diagram in the fibaro manual. Use the wire from the right switch terminal marked P as the switch input to your fibaro device.

Select toggle as the switch type in the advanced settings, and do other configuration as normal.

ok, so actually I do not need the com wires anymore, right? I think that's where I was struggling...

thank you very much!