Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Single Switch 2 Firmware

reboot404

Question

Morning, I know this might be the wrong section to raise this, but I couldn't find a suitable area.

I have a single Switch 2 running firmware v3.03 (which I think it 3.3) and since the past few months it barley works with my Smartthings. I checked this forum and it appears the problem is with the firmware version, so I then asked Fiabro support and they told me to send it to Poland by courier for a firmware update, but that costs £38, where as I paid £45 for the switch.

I wanted to ask, is there anyone kind enough in the UK to whom I could post this switch to and would connect it to their Fibaro Hub and update it for me please? :) 

2 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • All sorted, I got rid of it. I will make sure I never buy or recommend a fibaro device again...can't believe it was shipped with a dodgy firmware, even a £5 chinese switch must have more quality control than expensive fibaro equipment.

These things can always happen, there is also always a change that there is going to be a newer firmware after this one.

Only fibaro homecenter can update fibaro ,modules (at this moment)