Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Wiring an FGS-214 to a Marantec 360

Jroen

Question

Hi all,

I think i figured out how to wire my Marantec 360 garagedoor opener to the recently purchased new single smart switch (FGS-214) but i wanted to double check here with the experts to see if i'm correct and not messing it up.

Attached is how i want to wire it up, also using the 24V outlet from the Marantec connector but will it supply sufficient power to the fibaro? According to the specs of the marantec its 24V DC / max 50mA

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Jroen

2 answers to this question

Good day.

I am trying to have an alternative to open and close the garage door remotely by using the FGS-214. The garage door is operated by two underground motors with their respective motors drive. Also there is two cable coming from the motors drive to the wall inside the garage  where is located the physical switch with push button to open and close the garage door when is needed. How to wire the FGS-214 to be installed in parallel with the switch in order to have all the operation option of the garage door. I don't want to change the remote control and anything else. My main objective, doing that, it is just in case, somebody forgot to close the garage door, to have the option to close it remotely using the Fibaro application.  

Any comment/s is/are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.