Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HCL2 and voice assistants

Fabrizio1969

Question

5 answers to this question

Guest cuprum
On 11/1/2020 at 12:12 AM, Fabrizio1969 said:

Homecenter 2

For me it's working... partially. But partially isn't actually the real software problem. There are also some security related limitations by design.

Next question patently: How to get them to work?  And answer is RTFM (ReadTheFineManual) ;)  Honestly, i do not remember the difficulties for *basic* functionality - to switch something on/off by clear name/room name. And, actually i'm surprised, how easy Mr. Google can understood some "nasty" names from Estonian. Yes, i have some device names in my native lang.

Yes! I use my HC2 with both Alexa and Google and have many scenes based on voice....

• Inquirer
  • Good morning
    finally I understood where I was wrong to activate the voice functions with alexa and google (consulted the assistance without having results), in the various tests I did I had two accounts (owner and user) inadvertently I confused the two and for that I could not give the permissions to the voice assistants even if they were correctly logged in.
    now it remains only to find out why I don't see the scenes.