Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
When I connect an FGBS-222 with a DS18B20 to my HomeSeer 3 software running on a ZeeS2 device, the temperature reads great (within a degree of other devices), but if I leave it for a few hours and check again, it reads a wildly higher value (current temp is around 67F and it reports 83F-88F).
If I wait a while and check again it is back to the right value and back and forth.
To narrow down the issue I've tried:
- 2 different power sources: 9v @ 9mAh & 12v @ 2.1A - 2 different FGBS-222 units (1 from Amazon, 1 from Newegg)
- 2 different temperature probes (Amazon and Newegg again, look the same but have different colored wires)
- stripped extra wire to get a secure connection (power -> FGBS-222 -> DS18B20) and taped up
- placed indoors in the corner of a room to prevent disturbance
Has anyone else seen something like this?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
34 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.