Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Heating plan, room / radiator thermostat

FBerges

Question

Heating plan, room / radiator thermostat

Hi there

Is there a sample software for the configuration of the heating plan, room thermostat and radiator thermostat?
I would like to enter the desired subject matter in the time plan.
Then the room thermostat should be used as the target temperature.
That in turn should control the radiator thermostat 1-4 pieces.

Gateway = HC3
Software = LUA
Room thermostat = Devolo

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Radiator thermostat = Danfoss

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Greetings Frank

1 answer to this question

Hi, sorry, I don't really have an answer, but I'm looking for exactly the same thing, I'm happy I'm not alone. I was using Jeedom until recently where this was easily possible with a built-in plugin.

I'm actually looking to implement two setups, one exactly like yours and another one without the wall thermostat, just the radiator thermostat. However, in Fibaro HC3 the Devolo Radiator Thermostat doesn't seem to be fully supported, or at least I don't find a way of making it appear as a thermostat, only as HVAC and sensor temperature, but then it's not possible to modify the set-point temperature from the HC3 interface.

Also, after installing it, I got a notification that there is no template in HC3 for it and I was asked to download the device data and send it to Fibaro support in order to help with the implmentation of the template. However, this device has been on the market for quite sometime, if a template is not available by now, I doubt, it will be. I'm considering to produce a custom template based on the information I still have in the Jeedom system and write a QuickApp.

Please let me know if you find a solution.

Cheers.