Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

VD in HCL - how to show which scenes are set to Automatic vs Manual?

pejot

Question

I wonder, is it possible to show in VD (using VD) which scenes, out of 9, are currently set to Automatic and which out the 9 are currently set Manual, or at least which are set to Automatic?

I know that the definition can be modified using PUT /api/scenes/ HTTP - runConfig "TRIGGER_AND_MANUAL" vs "MANUAL_ONLY". But I am not sure how to show the current set up in the UI.

Also, I want to show it to a user that has no access to scenes (currently the user has no idea which scene is ON and which is OFF, so I believe the scene config parameter should be read and shown to him, somehow,.. ) 

Problem comes with HCL that it has no LUA.

1 answer to this question

• Inquirer
  • Could anyone help me with this?

Maybe, is it be possible to create a VD with 9 buttons, where each of the button would show one scene configuration, current one, if it is Manual or Automatic (maybe after click on it)?