Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

"Power has been connected" notifications Heatit Z-TEMP2

Ole

Question

I just installed the Heatit Z-TEMP2 but I keep getting "Power has been connected" notifications. Anyone have an idea what is going on? I contacted Heatit support and they asked me to try and switch off polling for the device, but of course there is no option to switch that on or off for this device in HC2.

Any help would be great.

Regards

Ole

Edited by Ole

5 answers to this question

Hi, I have orderd the same unit but I have the HC3. Was wondering if it has a tamplete or did you send in to fibaro?

• Inquirer
  • 10 hours ago, ErlingK said:

Hi, I have orderd the same unit but I have the HC3. Was wondering if it has a tamplete or did you send in to fibaro?

No template of course. Can send it in, but not holding my breath.

6 hours ago, Ole said:

No template of course. Can send it in, but not holding my breath.

Hmm, HC3 just got template for the HeatIT trm3, som we might get lucky on the HC3...

Hi,

I have a Heatit thermostat 2 also that spammed me with power has been applied. Support Heatit have contacted Fibaro Benelux and I have to send my thermostat to it so they can installed new firmware the solve this issue.

Today I sent a mail to Fibaro Benelux to explain first why I can’t solve this by myself. The thermostat is brandnew so I keep holding my heart when Fibaro presents new software in the future and I need to send the thermostat regularly to them. No way.