Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Issue with FGT-001

Belgacom

Question

Hello everybody, 

It's makes now 2 years that I used FGT thermostatic valve to manage my heating in my house. During these years no issues at all. 

And following the upgrade of firmware of my HC 2 and of my FGT, ( HC2 4.6 and FGT 4.7 ) all my FGT are no more usable. 

I do see a change of temperature when I reuqest it, but motors are not moving every time. If I move from 19 to 21 for example, nothing move. I have to put the valve at maximum, to hear the motor moving, or to close it. 

Sometimes when I request a change of temperature, the valve do a calibration sometime not. 

The external button to pilot the valve is no more working on all my valves. Not possible to request a manual calibration for example. 

I tried to reset to factory, reinstall it, it worked for a couple of hours, and again, no possibility to use external button, and very strange behavior. 

I started with one FGT, and weeks after all my FGT start to show the same issues. 

I can't add a sensor on it, because the external button is not working. 

On the HC2 interface,  expect some calibration failure I don't have any alarms. 

Currently I removed all FGT head, because the manage was no more possible. 

Did someone experience this kind of problem, or have an Idea of what I can test, do ? 

thanks for your help. 

Arnaud 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet