Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Somfy Telldus ...

Guest Lars V

Question

Guest Lars V

I have now had HC3 for about 3 months and it is very stable and I believe that it is the right choice.

I am especially fond of QA for Netamo, Sonos, SONY TV and apps so that PHILIPS Hue can be integrated  

But i am missing the opportunity to integrate  other products like Somfy Blinds, 433 MHz devices from e.g. Nexa and Telldus.

So are there any of you greate guys who can create a QA for these so that it could be possible to integrate these the same way as PHILIPS Hue?

Ore can anyone point me to a guide how to build a QA using the HC3 Web interface When adding a QuickApp Device?

Telldus TellStick Znet Lite V2 documentation on

Please login or register to see this link.

Somfy documentation

2 answers to this question

I think we are all waiting in vain for the opportunity to connect optional devices for 433 MHz.
Fibaro has fooled us all with its false marketing about this common and desired protocol.
The hardware is in HC3, but they have only opened it up for their own NICE products.
So Fibaro's game changer is nothing more than an HC2 in "The Emperor's New Clothes".

Edited by RH_Dreambox
  • Like 1

Guest Lars V
  • Inquirer
  • Yes it is true that Fobaro has announced that they will open for Zigbee and perhaps 433MHz. 

But it would be great if someone was able to make a tutorial orf video describing how to create a QA to connect to an external device fx. a AVR Reciver (in my case a Marantz NR1607).
    I suppose that it would be useful since there's so many devices out there, that can be controlled via a web interface, and therefore also potential devices for the Fibaro HC3.

And yes it could maybe also be useful for my Telldus and Somfy Gateway.