Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hue Get values Debug

Bart999

Question

Hi, 

I just switched to a HC3 had a HC2 where i coupled the Hue lights via a Virtual Device. Now its via Quickapp, looks a lot better. 

What i did before on the HC2 was setting the lights of my hue in Lua via a couple of commands which i got from a post then. So for instance:

fibaro:debug(fibaro:getValue(197"ui.brightness.value"))
fibaro:debug(fibaro:getValue(197"ui.saturation.value"))
fibaro:debug(fibaro:getValue(197"ui.hue.value"))

and

fibaro.call(197'turnOff')

The call Turnoff still works in HC3 but the brightness, satuation and hue  don't.
I like to set hue via an other app run a scene and readout the values and set these in LUA. Amongst other things i can put a delay between the on and off when there are a lot of lights (32 at once)

Could someone help me out ?

Thanks !!!

Gr. 
Bart Prins
The Netherlands

3 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Hi Sjakie, Thanks for the reply was away for a holiday, posted a reply to the forum wether i have to reinstall all, cause i have 2 bridges en almost a 100 lights. So i think i must remove the installed lights and bridges and then install the QA and install them again. Lot of work but if i can use hue scenes then this will be way better, cause can't seem to find this in the Fibaro Hue connection. Thanks again Bart

2 minutes ago, Bart999 said:

Hi Sjakie, Thanks for the reply was away for a holiday, posted a reply to the forum wether i have to reinstall all, cause i have 2 bridges en almost a 100 lights. So i think i must remove the installed lights and bridges and then install the QA and install them again. Lot of work but if i can use hue scenes then this will be way better, cause can't seem to find this in the Fibaro Hue connection. Thanks again Bart

Actually i tried this Quick app also today, looks good. But, i dont think it will give you the Hue scene's. 

I think you still need additional LUA code for that.