Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Set time Heatit Z-temp2

omarinho

Question

Hi,

I am having this problem that i just can't seem to fix. I was hoping that someone here would have a solution for me.

I am trying to change the configuration of my Z-Temp2 thermostat so that i can adjust the temperature on the physical interface of my thermostat for more then 2 hours.

Whenever i change the temperature and i have the climate schedule on it jumps back to the climate schedule after two hours. I figured out it was not possible to change the standard set time of 2 hours on the physical interface so i was hoping i could do this through a lua script.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

These are the functions i was able to use in the block scene, but for some reason they dont work/respond to my calls. I might be using them in the wrong way though.

Is there anyone who has found a way to change the set time of the Z-Temp2 Thermostat through a script?

2 answers to this question

Hi, maybe I weird question towards your issue. I am struggling with the same configuration the only issue I have is visa versa. My system runs in schedule mode, when I change the heatit itself manually the temperature stays on and in want it to get back after x time to the schedule but I don’t know how..

any idea how your configuration is done? Maybe we can share settings since you want my “configuration”

Hi, i am interested how you went with this. I too have it jump back to the schedule after 2 hours. I would like it remain untill the schedule changes later.

Cheers