Jump to content

Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

 

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

 

As a member you can:

  •     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

 

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team


  • 0

POPP radiator valve with builtin temp sensor doesn't work in block secenes


Neo Andersson
 Share

Question

Hey there

Any more experienced user can help me out with this strange radiator valve problem please?

Reboot, and reconfigure and all these usual stuffes have been made..

 

Thermostats are showing abnormal numbers slider for setting the temperature setpoint. Please see picture attached.

 

Any help is highly appreciated..

 

Thanks

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Neo Andersson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I did reported this during alpha or beta with Llink devices thermostats (issue HC3-714). Do you have latest firmware in your HC?

 

This is probably due to changes in setpoint range supported by HC3 as now with linked devices, you can change it to 100°C no problem.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 8 minutes ago, jakub.jezek said:

    I did reported this during alpha or beta with Llink devices thermostats (issue HC3-714). Do you have latest firmware in your HC?

     

    This is probably due to changes in setpoint range supported by HC3 as now with linked devices, you can change it to 100°C no problem.

     

     

    Hello, yes I have the latest firmware. Okay i will try to change setpoint range, Thanks

    Edited by Neo Andersson
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0

    @Neo Andersson, I think you would need to hit setpoint on the slider or change it to Lua to get setpoint you want.

     

    @m.roszak, could for popp be done same treatment as for linked device in issue HC3-714?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 1 hour ago, jakub.jezek said:

    @Neo Andersson, I think you would need to hit setpoint on the slider or change it to Lua to get setpoint you want.

     

    @m.roszak, could for popp be done same treatment as for linked device in issue HC3-714?

    I dont have any parameters to check..so if I understand you correctly, i need to play with the sliderbar until I hit the value I want?

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

    1 minute ago, Neo Andersson said:

    I dont have any parameters to check..so if I understand you correctly, i need to play with the sliderbar until I hit the value I want?

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

    Hit it with the slider is not possible..its changing form -0.5 to 30695466 right by the smallest movement.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0

    Are you using current Z-Wave engine (2.0) or new one (Beta)?
    We will check it out.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0

    Reproduced, reported.
    We will fix this as soon as possible.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Answer this question...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...