Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
Hi, could you help me with my problem?
I'm not very advanced user. All scenes I make using block scheme.
I have a scene where my blinds go down 15 minutes after sunset - works very well, it is easy
Second scene is related to blinds and climate in case of window opening. So opening window rises blinds up and turns off heating. (Blinds go up in order to avoid potential damages in case of closing blinds with opened window)
Problem which I have is related to reenabling scene where after closing window climate function is reenabled (it works) and additionaly when is after sunset blinds go down. this is what deosn't work.
Lest forget about climate for a moment my target is:
1. After sunset blinds go down
2. After opening window blinds go up and stays there nevertheles which scene is attached to blinds
3. After closing window, when the time is "after sunset" all scenes related to blinds are again active and blinds go down.
I tried dozen different combinations and it didn't work
Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.