Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
In real life I have this scenario:
- Someone rings the doorbell, the sound begins to sound from intercom
- I see him through the window and press the keyfob button that opens lock by relay, but does not push the door. The sound on the intercom still playing loudly and visitor don't know that door have already opened
How to use intercom api to stop the melody on the intercom (drop the call), and even better to play mp3 "open the door now" after call dropped?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.