Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO
as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.
As a member you can:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Follow topics and users to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages
- ... and learn a lot about our system!
Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team
This is my first post, hopefully is my question not that stupid
I would like to make mt ventilation system smarter. I bought some sensors for the kitchen and bathroom. In the kitchen a I have a switch with 0, 1 and 2 to power the ventilator. Upstairs the ventilator is powered with a perplex plug.
Now I bought a fiber double smart module, but ..............
- Where do I connect this? In or behind the switch? In or behind the Wall outlet?
- Do I need extra wires to connect the module to the switch or wall outlet?
Maybe somebody could put me on the right track? Maybe a tutorial or YouTube movie?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.