Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Boiler Control

AndyMacL

Question

I have been running Fibaro TVR's on all of my radiators for a few years now and My old boiler have given problems with over heating when all the TVR's close due to no heat needed.

I fitted a bypass valve that lets the hot water circulate rather than just dead head.

I am getting a new boiler immanently and the plumbers merchant doesn't understand what is happing with FIBARO TVR valves and the controller.

Can anyone tell me of  a boiler controller that will work with Fibaro and z-wave system that I can program to tern the boiler off but leave the pump running?

Do I need to fit tempters sensors to the flow and return pipes to find the differential tempter of the water?

What is the simplest way to program this?

3 answers to this question

Hi I’ve a similar problem. I have 3 water circulator after the boiler ( one for each zone) without bypass, so I need to know when all the valves in a zone are closed to stop the circulator of the zone.

I see the point exposes a switch (binary sensor) what it’s for?

Anyone got an answer to this question as I have a Biomass Boiler with a large buffer tank and 3 pumps that feed different heating zones. When the Fibaro heat controllers in a certain zone need heat I want to turn the zone pump on? 

@Sky lordFound a solution:

Please login or register to see this link.

t