Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Dimmer 2 in HC3 dashboard but not Yubi mobile app

BallaBooYeaH

Question

Hi all,

Hewbie here loving HC3 and Fibaro modules.

I have 2 X Dimmer 2 setups in 2 different rooms on different switches trialing them both.  Form the HC3 dashboard I can control them both correctly and they both behave as they should.  But on the app I can see  X 1 dimmer 2.

Am I missing something to make them available in the app?

I am sure the setup was the same for both modles but done at different times.

I've looked at the manual and other guides and con not work out why one is not showing up in the mobile app.

screenshots of the HC3 Dashboard and the app attached.

Thnaks in advance.

Andrew

Please login or register to see this attachment.

4 answers to this question

Did you gave the user permission in the HC3 console "users"?

//Sjakie

• Inquirer
  • Ok so did some more investigating, looks like the room i had them in is not working in the app for some reason.  Do all rooms move straight to the app? Is anything special needed to add them?

I added them to a room on the first floor and I could see the lights - Then turned them on and they then dissapeared.   Strange. Tried a few other rooms and cant see them again.

I can see my 2 Sonos speakers whcih are on different floors.  Also I moved my eye to the ground floor and it went away - Move back to first floor Master room and i can see it in the app. Same is happening to my Eye device.   

In summary - Only Master bedroom on first floor works.  Attached is how I have my rooms setup for reference

Seems something is not allowing all rooms or floors on the app but works on the dashboard.

Any ideas where else I should look?

Andrew 

• Inquirer
  • Ok so trying something different I swaped the switches to remove the chance it was them as I am trialing 2 different type of switches - No difference.

I did some troubleshoting nad I have found that it is the room the module is assioated with.   oif I swap out the downstairs light to master bedroom it works in the app and the pother stops working.

So my question is - How are the rooms setup and move across to the Yubi app?  Only some rooms are working for me in the app.  If I move both of the light in Master Bedroom then they both come up on the app.

Any advse would be great.