Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

No date for 2022??

Mrzteevee

Question

I would change the time on my HC2 as it usually lags behind after a while. When I had to set the date and time manually, I noticed that it was not possible to select 2022 in the drop-down list, but it stopped at 2021. Now the Yubii app has stopped working and this after it has become 2022. Is it just me who has this problem? I on version 4.620.

4 answers to this question

On 1/8/2022 at 2:59 PM, Mrzteevee said:

time on my HC2 as it usually lags behind after a while. When I had to set the dat

Hi all,

I found another solution to that issue - just use Firefox Web Developer Tools (WDT0) to edit the interface and add needed year:

Open Fibaro Location Settings in FF, and turn on WDT (Settings -> More Tools). With the tool 

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2022_01/image.png.e3830f30734ec22a70b7e013b1c5d4d4.png" /> select the year dropdown list. You will see this line highlighted:

image.png.a0d152dae23920b71b4343a3f6c86350.png

Click on three dots - the html code will expand, reviling the year list. Then right-click on the list, select "Edit as HTML" and add the year you want:

image.png.8fb903e6b03b6d95af6f26968670aae0.png

Go back to the interface:

image.png.aec9e5b374a1701af5bda3dbaa9a119e.png

There you go!

Your welcome!

Regards,

Piotr

Edited by Piotr P.
Path to WDT corrected

Anyone, please also post here the VD for NTP time update?

There is a colleague who has this VD on a French site, but I do not need another account just to download single VD.

Thank you,

Piotr