Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

how to give "once" acces for apple watch to call scenes in yubii app with command app through siri

Ravaoo

Question

My question

How can I make sure that my Apple Watch does not always request access for every task in the assignments app when a task is performed in Yubii.

Relevant software and hardware I use

HC2, Iphone XR, Apple Watch 6, Yubii app, Commands app, Siri

What I have already found or tried:

I would like to be able to operate home with siri. Especially now that I have an Apple watch, that seems super handy. Old fibaro stuff doesn't work with Apple's Home app and Siri doesn't always want to start the right scenes in Yubii. I solved that by using the commands app. In it I created assignments with specific names that Siri sends well. In the assignments I then control one or more scenes in Yubii. When I call Siri from my phone it works fine. When I call siri for the same command via my Apple Watch, I get the question whether I want to allow this for every scene that wants to execute the command in Yubii.

In the Commands app on the iPhone:

In the general settings of a specific command, there is a scroll button on/off for displaying in the watch. This one is on. There is a privacy tab and there is an on/off button if you want to give access to Yubii. This one is on. I have tried reset privacy button. Then I get the request for access on the iPhone once. After that it's okay on the iPhone and the watch still doesn't.

In the commands app on the iphone at command in a task where yubii scene is called I can only set whether I show that in the screen while executing. On or off makes no difference to the access request on the watch.

At the settings in the Yubii app:

It only contains an on/off button if you want to use your Apple watch. This is on. There are no settings for access or watch in the settings of the iPhone itself and then the Yubii tab.

In the settings of iPhone itself and then tab Commands I have not found any settings for access or watch. Not even in advanced.

In the settings of iPhone itself and then tab Siri no settings. not in general and also not with Yubii sub tab.

In the Apple Watch app on the iPhone:

Nothing found in Siri settings tab

At settings tab Yubii only on/off button if I want the app on the watch

I've found and tried quite a few. But don't have a solution yet. Anyone a solution?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet