Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

LoadFibaroSceneAPI

Neo Andersson

Question

Hello guys

Where can i find the LoadFibaroSceneAPI file to donwload?

What is it actually?

It is needed in SanityCheck

6 answers to this question

Download a scene or upload a scene?

http://x.y.z/swagger?urls.primaryName=scenes

GET & POST

• Inquirer
  • I dont get it.

In a zwave testing tool that is used in ZeroBrane there is a LoadFibaroSceneAPI file required.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I don't know where you got that code from - it's not for the TQAE emulator.

Is it @petergebruers code?

• Inquirer
  • yes

I know that is not for TQAE

I just wanted to run it, to somehow optimze network, as I always have RAM usage around 85%

You are referring to a scene I wrote, but I something quite important on  June 9, 2019 - that is about 3 years ago:

On 6/9/2019 at 10:29 AM, petergebruers said:

Before I start: I donate this script to the community, I hope it is useful and someone will pick up the development. In other words: this script is looking for a new owner.

So it wasn't picked up and it is and remais a HC2 scene.

This means, you don't need "LoadFibaroSceneAPI" on a HC2, just copy paste the code in a scene on a HC2 and it will work.

You can, indeed, if I give you the files (which aren't secret in any way), make this thing run on a PC with "ZeroBrane Studio" - and make it do the checks on your HC2.

I don't think I have ever tried to connect with a HC3 and nobody took over the development.

1 hour ago, Neo Andersson said:

as I always have RAM usage around 85%

I don't care about RAM consumption on any of my systems. I never did. So I am the worst "advisor" when it comes to debugging memory issues. That is, if we assume your problems are memory related.

And SanityCheck certainly has no "capabilities" to influence RAM, but it is a very good question if its suggestions might have an indirect effect. I can imagine it does, because it would lower network traffic, like you said.

An example:

Please login or register to see this code.

That *might* be an important setting on the now > 10 year old FGSP101, it depends on how "noisy" the load connected to that plug is...

If I find the time, I will read some of your older posts to get an idea of what you are trying to achieve.

By the way, I am flattered that you found my "SanityCheck", I think is is an underrated creation of mine. But time passes, devices got better and if you have mostly Z-Wave plus, I don't think there is much advice in that script.