Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

iPad device ID duplications!

AndyG1001

Question

Hi all, 

Not sure if anyone has come across this or something similar however I use the Yubii app to recieve notifications on my iPad's throughout the system which works great, however I have added two iPad pro's to the system which seem to be interfering with eachother!

The setup is as follows:

HC3 with 3 x users specifically for the 3 x iPad's on my system.

First iPad mini logs on as it's own user without any issue and recieves push alerts and the iPad shows within the settings, access area as a device with an ID of 230.  All works fine.

Second iPad (iPad pro) logs on to the system as above, again with it's own user, push alerts work fine and shows as a device with ID 660

This is where the problem occurs, I log the 3rd iPad on (iPad pro) and it logs on to the system as above again as a seperate user, recieves push alerts however it takes the same ID as the previous iPad meaning the second iPad disapears from the system!

I have tried rebooting everything, re installaing everything, making sure everthing is up to date but no luck!

Anyone come across this or something similar?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet