Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Qubino Flush Shutter on HC 3 to control Velux SML Roller Shutter

dots

Question

Im struggling a bit with the following setup:

HC 3 controller

3 times Qubino Flush Shutter

1 24V 10A mean well dc power supply

3 times Velux SML shutters

wall controller Heat-it zpush wall controller

I have the Qubinos linked to my HC and all 3 are appearing as 2 lines. So far so good.

Now I can change the parameter 78 (forced calibration) to 1 and the shutters move. The do a Close and Open. So not 3 times as indicated in the manual from Qubino.

I see still yellow triangles in the icon and the say "not configured". Also in the preview tab from HC, I cannot make the shutters to move.

What do I do wrong?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

3 answers to this question

Have you connected Qubino Flush Shutter properly? does it work with the switches properly? in both situations if the switch holds down as that you press briefly? 

The Qubino Flush Shutter should work well I have 8 of them running in my home with no problems though on 230V but that should not be the problem.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2022_12/181089533_2022-12-0515_14_46-HomeCenter.png.ea1db550f453cb010cd3b0c030b8e16f.png" />

Triangles are still a problem with Fibaro HC3 but you can ignore them, blinds function still works.

Probably the motor is using to much power for the default setting and it thinks it already hit the end.

Change parameter 76 to 100 (10W) and make sure parameter 74 has a high value ~400.

Then try again.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2023_10/image.png.ee10e255cac3fa848db5fddb1fe2e8a5.png" />

When the blinds are working you can lower these two setting to the wright value.

In my experience setting parameter 74 to 0 (default) is not working. Always set a time that fully opens and closes the blinds also when there are limit switches.

image.png.1e634c075b9b91f1d2fff3742965770d.png