Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Smart Implant Not Refreshing Voltage Value

Tomas Cech

Question

I have Fibaro Smart Implant (used with Fibaro HC3) powered by 12V, with voltage connected to IN2 (need it for measuring solar power plant battery voltage). I simulate voltage input by a DC voltage source with changeable voltage.

However, the voltage is reported by the SmartImplant onlyafter I manually push "Reconfigure Device". Oddly enough, both MultiLevel Sensors of the Smart Implant are switched to "Not Used", yet correct voltage is displayed.
Once I change the voltage of the source, however, no change is reported, unless I again push the "Reconfigure Device" button again.

Parameters are set to 0.1V and 60s, but it does not matter. No change if I switch the MultiLevel Sensor to either "Analog Input (with pull-up)" or "Analog Input (w/o pull-up)".

Once again, once I push "Reconfigure device", the voltage reported is the correct voltage on IN2, so the sensor works fine; I just have no idea how I can force the Smart Implant to refresh MultiLevel Sensors.

Thanks for any clue in advance!

3 answers to this question

Hi, if you use the latest Beta than look here:

• Inquirer
  • Hi Fabir, thanks for your hint, but I suspect this is may not be the root cause the issue, as the value in "Preview" tab of the device is reporting the same (old, wrong) voltage, not the actual one. Refreshing the page, even restarting the HC3 does not change the reported voltage value. Have you any idea how I can force-refresh the value or force-reconfigure the smart implant? hub.call(id, "Refresh") nor hub.call(id, "Reconfigure") does not work...

• Inquirer
  • for anyone reading the topic and/or for Fibaro team: now, without any change of config, the voltage sensor started working perfectly... the only possibility I see was sequence of steps while adding the implant components after reconfiguration - seems the first step must be changing the sensor type to no-pull-up. Or somone from Fibaro connected to my HC3 and fixed some hidden parameter :)