Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HCL - turning scenes off / on on the mobile app

furry1

Question

Hey, I have got the Home Center Lite system (the old one, not the HC3L).

I have a simple scene where I receive a push notification everytime my door is opened.

I would like to be able to turn that scene on or off from mobile app whenever I want to take a break from the notifications.

I noticed it is not directly possible to turn off / on the scenes on the app (seems weird to me).

I was thinking of some other ways to achieve this, like set a global variable and make the scene dependent on it and then change that variable, but mobile app also doesn't allow to alter variables.

Wanted to create a VD that would change a value of the variable or control the scene, but my HCL doesn't allow Lua scripts.

Do you have any ideas? Thanks

1 answer to this question

On iPhone this is possible.

Go to Scenes tab, and click/hold the scene while you drag/swipe it to the left.  Then a button for activate/deactivate comes up…