Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Reading status binary devices in LUA

Roland declerck

Question

HC2 - smart implant.

I have a smart implant to which i have connected on IN2 a water pressure device to follow the water level (as analog input 0-10V).  This is operating correctly.

I now want to add a floater device on IN1 (i think this can be seen as a binary device, it is like a reed contact) and based on status reading in LUA will activate/deactivater other devices.
According to manual this should send alarm notification. I want to pick this up in a LUA script but sofar unsucessfull. Any idea which syntax to use in LUA?

Reading the value of the device (the id of the INS device) results an error "Nil value". 

I also tried a bistable switch and then i can read inputs via 'CentralSceneEvent'  eg pressed, 2x pressed,3x pressed. but this is not really relevant with a binairy input. 

I also tried a monostable switch and then i can read via 'CentralSceneEvent'  if closed get message 'helddown' and 'released', if contact openened get 'released' feedback. This is already a better option but when closing it is enoying to get the 'released' feedback after the 'heldown'

Configuring it as a binay INS looks to me the correct option. But struggle to pickup the status in LUA.

Anybody an idea how this can be achieved?

I have attached copies of the setting which i think are important.

Regards Roland

Please login or register to see this attachment.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet