Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Is FGR 223 compatible with my electrical installation?

Bougnagna

Question

Hello,

before getting the FGR223 I would like to know if my electrical allows it. I don't know the brand of my shutter, it has a mechanical stop

I have a switch and a derivation box. I am pretty sure I can't install the FGR behind my switch, but can I in the derivation box ? If yes how to plug ?

Thank you in advance !

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 answers to this question

@Bougnagna

Well... that's like pointing to the gas cap of a car and asking if you can put gas in there... Yes, if it's not diesel. Or vice versa. if you are not sure and do not know what you are doing, invite an expert. It is about property or life.

And now to the pictures. The switch looks like brown is the supply, blue one direction, black the other direction. Connect RS3 to these wires to the respective terminals S1 and S2. Connect the brown one to terminal L.
From the connection box in the direction of the roller blind, use the current wires and connect them to Q1 and Q2. All that remains is to connect the Neutral wire... but I see a problem here, because I don't know in rom what you have connected in the box. blue is standardly used, but you use blue for one direction of the blinds. In this case, it is necessary to disassemble everything, check the connection and possibly connect it.

• Like 1