Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

DHT22 setup in HC3

MacinZ

Question

How to setup DHT22 in HC3 to have humidity and temperature readings from this sensor?

I want to switch on cooker based on above parameters.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

11 answers to this question

It is important is to include (add) the smart implant to HCx after the DHT22 has been connected and not before. If you connect any temp sensor to SI when it is already added to HCx, remove and add back your Smart Implant in non-secure mode. You can't combine DHT22 with DS18B20's on the same Smart Implant.

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • Is working now, thanks

I also changed the DHT22 - I probably overheated it during soldering

Edited by MacinZ

On 24. 11. 2022 at 10:57, petergebruers said:

Je důležité zahrnout (přidat) chytrý implantát do HCx až po připojení DHT22 a ne dříve. Pokud připojíte jakýkoli teplotní senzor k SI, když je již přidán do HCx, odeberte a znovu přidejte svůj chytrý implantát v nezabezpečeném režimu. Na stejném chytrém implantátu nemůžete kombinovat DHT22 s DS18B20.

Mám podobný problém při přidávání smart iplant se neukazuje připojené čidlo teploty. Nemohu přijít na to kde dělám chybu? V minulé instalaci smart implat se mi to bez problému povedlo. Zkouším přidávání přes fibaro finder i přes wifi připojení - vždy stejný výsledek. 

1 hour ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

Anglicky prosím?

I have a similar problem when adding a smart iplant, the connected temperature sensor is not shown. I can't figure out where I'm doing wrong? In the last installation of smart implat I did it without any problem. I try adding via fibaro finder and via wifi connection - always the same result.

3 hours ago, charon said:

Mám podobný problém při přidávání smart iplant se neukazuje připojené čidlo teploty. Nemohu přijít na to kde dělám chybu? V minulé instalaci smart implat se mi to bez problému povedlo. Zkouším přidávání přes fibaro finder i přes wifi připojení - vždy stejný výsledek. 

3 hours ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

English please?

petergebruers what is it? unfortunately, google translate didn't translate and my english is weak

On 11/24/2022 at 10:57 AM, petergebruers said:

It is important is to include (add) the smart implant to HCx after the DHT22 has been connected and not before. If you connect any temp sensor to SI when it is already added to HCx, remove and add back your Smart Implant in non-secure mode. You can't combine DHT22 with DS18B20's on the same Smart Implant.