Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Kalibracja głowicy automatyczna

Marcin_mm

Question

Witam.

Czy może ktoś wie, czy można za pomocą sceny wykonać kalibrację głowicy zdalnie. Jeśli tak to poprosił bym o informację jak to wykonać.

Pozdrawiam.

1 answer to this question

I'm second to this.

How the calibration can be started ?

I'm struggling with one of my heads - it reacts to temp changes but no hot water is coming through.

Problem is when I'm trying to start calibration (long press of the button, wait for white, release the button, short press to confirm), nothing happens. The white light just fades out and that's it.

I tried to remove and include the device but no joy...

I also tried to put into sleep mode - same approach as with the calibration but cyan light - also nothing happens - the device reacts to temp changes, light flashes - so it is clearly not in the sleep mode.

I'm thinking... maybe my way to operate the inbuilt menu (long press, wait for light, short press to confirm) is wrong ?