Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hc3l cpu usage periodicaly at 100%

Gabor1

Question

Hi guys,

I have a simlle systeme.

A hc3l with 1 smaet implant ( temperature sensor and binary sensor), 2 double relay, 1 qubino 0-10v dimmer and 2 thermostat. No other devices. Only one QA running on it, manualy, no scenes at all.

I have extreme high cpu usage and ram usage. Ram isike 87%, cpu... well, i add a screenshot.

Any idea? 

Btw, i have 28 of the same or very simar setup with similar readings.

Anyone has any idea?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

4 answers to this question

I'd suspect the QA as well. Try deleting it on one of the HCL3, hard reboot and see if the ram and CPU return to normal.

CPU usage refers to the percentage of processing power utilized by a computer's central processing unit. It is a crucial metric that helps users understand the level of strain on their system's CPU. Monitoring CPU usage is essential for maintaining optimal performance and identifying potential bottlenecks or resource-intensive tasks.

High CPU usage can indicate several scenarios, such as running resource-heavy applications, multitasking, or inefficient coding. It may cause system slowdowns, lag, or even crashes if left unattended. On the other hand, low CPU usage suggests that the system has spare processing power, which can be advantageous for running additional tasks or optimizing energy consumption.

1 hour ago, bakye said:

CPU usage refers to the percentage of processing power utilized by a computer's central processing unit. It is a crucial metric that helps users understand the level of strain on their system's CPU. Monitoring CPU usage is essential for maintaining optimal performance and identifying potential bottlenecks or resource-intensive tasks.

High CPU usage can indicate several scenarios, such as running resource-heavy applications, multitasking, or inefficient coding. It may cause system slowdowns, lag, or even crashes if left unattended. On the other hand, low CPU usage suggests that the system has spare processing power, which can be advantageous for running additional tasks or optimizing energy consumption.

wauw Bakye, this sounds like we are talking with ChatGPT