Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

zigbee problem

fastvd

Question

I have an HC3 and since it became possible to connect zigbee devices, I bought myself some temperature sensors and some relays. At first everything was ok, they connected to my HC3 and even worked...for a while!
Now there is a problem, more precisely 2:
1) I have a bad door opening sensor, which itself (HC3 is not to blame here, because that's exactly how it works with HA+zigbee2mqtt) just doesn't show the status correctly...I just took it and threw it away. But I did not delete it from the system.
1.1) And now I physically do not have that sensor and I cannot remove it from HC3, since there is no force removal for zigbee, as for zwave devices. How do I delete a defunct zigbee device?

2) Another problem is that from time to time my zigbee devices just remove themselves from my HC3... here I am convinced that it is also not the wine HC3, but the wine device itself, so the question here is who will have this situation?
PS: sonoff snzb-02 self-removable temperature sensors

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, fastvd said:

I have an HC3 and since it became possible to connect zigbee devices, I bought myself some temperature sensors and some relays. At first everything was ok, they connected to my HC3 and even worked...for a while!
Now there is a problem, more precisely 2:
1) I have a bad door opening sensor, which itself (HC3 is not to blame here, because that's exactly how it works with HA+zigbee2mqtt) just doesn't show the status correctly...I just took it and threw it away. But I did not delete it from the system.
1.1) And now I physically do not have that sensor and I cannot remove it from HC3, since there is no force removal for zigbee, as for zwave devices. How do I delete a defunct zigbee device?

2) Another problem is that from time to time my zigbee devices just remove themselves from my HC3... here I am convinced that it is also not the wine HC3, but the wine device itself, so the question here is who will have this situation?
PS: sonoff snzb-02 self-removable temperature sensors

I have the same Problem nr 1.1

so I follow this topic 

As for 1.1, there was some issues with this and it is removed for now - it will be back.

For now 2 options ara available, just hide it for now or contact support - they will help get rid of it if this can't wait. 

As for issue #2 - we seen this, not much we can do. The less Chinese the device the higher chance it won't happen. 

6 hours ago, m.roszak said:

As for issue #2 - we seen this, not much we can do. The less Chinese the device the higher chance it won't happen. 

As old people use to say, "no money no honey" :-D

image.png.5e79b8f0cbb14cc411b3ba26bc733051.png

• Like 1

Ja nie mogę... po prostu po polsku tu napiszę.

Kupiłem HC3 ze względu na Zigbee a tu taka niespodzianka.

Porażka ...🤦‍♂️żenada.

W dniu 26.01.2024 o 18:17, Krystian Fibaro napisał:

Ja nie mogę... po prostu po polsku tu napiszę.

Kupiłem HC3 ze względu na Zigbee a tu taka niespodzianka.

Porażka ...🤦‍♂️żenada.

Dokonałeś złego wyboru! Jak chcesz mieć zigbee to masz pełno innych pewnie lepszych bramek. Fibaro nie nadąża za konkurencją, może produkt dobrej jakości, ale 2-3 lata za innymi. 

Wrong choice! If you wanted to have zigbee, you have plenty of other, probably better gateways. Fibaro cannot keep up with the competition, it may be a good quality product, but it is 2-3 years behind others.